The Valens Company First Quarter 2020 Conference Call
Register to listen to a replay of the Q1 2020 earnings call.
Visit the following link:
As one of the largest players in the supply chain, Valens is a world-class, premium cannabis processor and testing facility with the standards and compliance to operate at a global scale. The opportunity for you? To generate continuous, long-term return.
We’ve planted our roots
and we’re here to stay.
(Stock Symbols: TSX:VLNS)
24-hour Change ($)
24-hour Change (%)
The Valens Company to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Financial Results for the Second Quarter of 2020
The Valens Company Signs Custom Manufacturing Agreement with Vancouver-Based FPS Brands to Launch ufeelu
The Valens Company Enters Agreement with Cannabis-Focused CPG Company High12 Brands to Launch Premium Line of Vape Products Under DAIZE Brand
The Valens Company and BRNT Launch Premium Vape Line “Made By” and Expand Custom Manufacturing Agreement
The Valens Company Announces Custom Manufacturing Agreement with Next Generation Product Innovator, Verse Cannabis, To Launch Largest, Ultra Premium Concentrate Offering in Canada
The world is our market.
With the ability to import and export internationally, Valens is set up for every servicing and consumer product opportunity, globally.
- Health Canada Dealer’s License (multiple)
- Health Canada Standard Cultivation and Processing License with B2B sales amendment
- ISO 17025 Lab accredited – First in Canada for Cannabis
- Thermo Fisher Scientific “Centre of Excellence for Plant-Based Science”
- EU GMP Certification pending
Premium, proprietary extraction services, and R&D
Globally-recognized testing and analysis
Valens has received validation from a $100B company, Thermo Fisher Scientific. We’re also the preferred partner of Canopy Growth, Tilray, Organigram and other industry leaders.
We work with a number of renowned partners who share our commitment to innovation and supreme quality.
Medical Patients Registered in Canada by 2020
Canadian Medical Market Size
Potential Canadian Recreational sales in 2019
European medical and recreational markets expected growth by 2028
The Bottom Line:
With the global legal marijuana market expected to reach 146.4 billion USD by 2025, Valens is in a rare position to capitalize on international opportunities.
The Valens Advantage.
- Full control and transparency from seed to final sale
- Proprietary methods for extraction
- Research and analysis grants
- International capabilities
- Diverse product range
Valens has already made significant strides. Next, we will:
- Receive pending GMP certification
- Geographic facility expansion
- Commence medical sales to international markets
- Expand Kelowna footprint