Senior Data Analyst
We’re seeking a tech-savvy Senior Data Analyst to join our supply chain team as we develop, implement, and maintain our enterprise resource planning platform. This individual will possess the knowledge and up-to-date understanding of a supply chain organization within a manufacturing environment. This includes working with cross functional teams to capture, input and perpetually cleanse key master data assets and promote best practices for master data management.
- Responsible for the coordination in the collection, validation, and input of supply chain management data elements
- Manage the Jr. Data Analysts and Data Entry Clerks within supply chain, including hiring, scheduling, and training duties
- Create processes for gathering and analyzing supply chain data to enhance visibility of materials, production schedules, and document management between departments
- Implement and follow the listing process of a product and the data assets requirements of our customers
- Support Sales in the tracking and maintenance of Global Trade Item Numbers for the commercialization of various products
- Implement and provide interpretation of data standards including GS1 Global Standards, Health Canada compliance, etc.
- Ensure data integrity, data standards, and change management of data across multiple groups and systems
- Manages the continuous implementation and improvement of the ERP system and coordinates with supply chain, sales, and operations to maintain business objectives
- Coordinates all master data between supply chain, sales, and operations to standardize data collection processes and to maintain integrity and accuracy
- Identify patterns and trends in data and define new data collection and analysis processes
- Develop reporting metrics to measure compliance to and achievement of data quality goals
- Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen data quality, looking at processes, standards, tools, and user training
- Other relevant duties as required
- 3-4 years of relevant ERP experience in administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Post-secondary education or suitable combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment; good working knowledge of system transactions flows.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to review data, recognize patterns, formulate conclusions and propose alternatives
- Experience within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central would be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently and have a process-improvement mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to complete a satisfactory criminal record check
If your experience and skill set aligns with the above please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Senior Data Analyst application.’
We offer a welcoming and friendly space for BIPOC & LGBTQ+ applicants.
ABOUT THE VALENS COMPANY
The Valens Company is a global leader in the end-to-end development and manufacturing of innovative, cannabinoid-based products. The Company is focused on being the partner of choice for leading Canadian and international cannabis brands by providing best-in-class, proprietary services including CO2, ethanol, hydrocarbon, solvent-less and terpene extraction, analytical testing, formulation and white-label product development and manufacturing. Valens is the largest third-party extraction Company in Canada with an annual capacity of 425,000 kg of dried cannabis and hemp biomass at our purpose-built facility in Kelowna, British Columbia which is in the process of becoming European Union (EU) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant. The Valens Company currently offers a wide range of product formats, including tinctures, two-piece caps, soft gels, oral sprays and vape pens as well as beverages, concentrates, topicals, edibles, injectables, natural health products and has a strong pipeline of next-generation products in development for future release. Finally, the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Valens Labs is a Health Canada licensed ISO 17025 accredited cannabis testing lab providing sector-leading analytical services and has partnered with Thermo Fisher Scientific to develop a Centre of Excellence in Plant-Based Science. For more information, please visit http://thevalenscompany.com. The Company’s investor deck can be found specifically at http://thevalenscompany.com/investors/
Return to Careers